Emergency Flood and Wet Carpet Repairs in Yennora
We offer a host of emergency carpet cleaning and steam cleaning services 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to homes and businesses in Yennora.
Contact us on 0488 963 678 for our 24 hour emergency carpet repair service or a free quote.
Wet carpet due to torrential rain and storms, burst pipes, flooding and leaking roofs needs immediate attention. We provide wet carpet water extraction and carpet and air drying in your home or office for wet and water damaged carpets, floors, mattresses, sofas and rugs in Yennora. We also offer mould removal and can give new life to your smelly carpet.
We have earned an excellent reputation for providing a fast response and same day service.
Early hot water extraction is crucial to prevent mould damage to your cherished carpet and furnishings, so don't delay the process.
For the last ten years we have been helping people recover from water damage. If any of these emergencies happen to you - burst pipes, storm damage, washing machine flooding, dish washer flooding, ceiling leaks, fish tank overflow, bathroom water leaks - we are the professionals for the job. We guarantee fast drying and no mould. Call us now on 0488 963 678.
Carpet Drying Equipment Rental in Yennora
We also hire out carpet drying equipment. If you are looking for wet carpet drying equipment, we provide all drying equipment and services to save you time. We hire carpet air dryers, commercial dehumidifiers, carpet water extraction machines, moisture checkers and air movers. We also hire drying equipment for wooden floors, walls and concrete, dehumidifiers, wet vacuum extraction machines, moisture checkers and air movers.
Air Scrubber Hire in Yennora
An Air Scrubber is a portable filtration system that removes particles, gasses and/or chemicals from the air in a given area. These machines draw air in from the surrounding environment and pass it through a series of filters to remove contaminants. We use the Air Scrubbers in common areas where there is minimal air flow/ windows. Available at $99 per day hire, free setup and delivery.
Hire Dehumidifiers in Yennora
The first dehumidifier, is portable, with high-performance water removal – even at low humidity levels. Reduce and control excess moisture fast with the unit's patented cross-flow technology that optimises moisture removal in virtually all conditions. The digital control displays real-time temperature, relative humidity and GPP, and offers an adjustable humidistat for precise moisture control.
- Advanced Crossflow Technology maximizes efficiency even in low grain environments. Ensures best performance across range
- Self-monitoring system. Built-in sensors monitor performance parameters allowing for automatic fan speed adjustments
- Built-in humidistat and plain-English control panel messages
- Sealed large-capacity pump basin – more than enough to handle the water from an unintentional defrost that might occur after a power outage or other unexpected shut-down
- Ergonomic design. Handle 2 in. taller for easier use on stairs folds down for storage. Integrated cord and hose storage
- Versatile application – standard 12 in. ductable outlet
- Legendary rotomolded housing – practically indestructible – resists dents and dings – stackable for storage – saves room in warehouse
- If power is interrupted during operation the unit will automatically restart when power is restored. (115V models only.)
- Power: 8.3 amps 115V
- Max. water removal rate: 111 litres per day
- Water removal LGR: 40% more than competitive units
- Operating range: 1° – 38°C
- Process air (max.): 325 CFM / 552 CMH. Floor-level outlet
- Filter type: 3M HAF filter 24 pack F368 (same as DrizAir 1200)
- Dimensions: (H × W × D): 85 × 51 × 51 cm
- Use weight: 49 kg
- Drain hose: 40 ft. / 12.2 m
- Power cord: 25 ft. / 7.6 m
- Construction: Rotomolded polyethylene shell
The second Air Dehumidifier option is a 70L providing efficient, dependable dehumidification. Enjoy these high performing and durable machines equipped with removable and washable filters that trap dirt and debris. Other special features include a thermostat defrost control and a splash guard switch. These quality components are encased in a heavier chassis for increased protection, and extended use.
- Power Supply: 220~240V/50Hz
- Rated Power Input: 750W
- Max. water removal rate: 32.8 litres/day
- Operating Range 1°- 38°C
- Process Air: 235CFM
- Dimensions (h x w x d): 55.5 x 50 x 106 cm
- Use Weight: 45.0kgs
- Refrigerant: R410a
Services we Offer:
- moving furniture away from water damaged carpets
- carpet water extraction
- setting up drying equipment and rental
- after flood cleanup
- removing wet carpet and wet floors
- drying wet items, carpet drying
- antibacterial treatment
- insurance reports
Carpet water extraction involves extracting / removing the excess water in the carpet and underlay, with a powerful extraction machine.
Carpet water extraction services are easy with Refresh Carpet Cleaning. We have the right equipment for any water damage emergency in Yennora.
Our carpet repair services include iron burn repairs, cigarette burn repairs, mouldy carpet repair, carpet flooding repair, pet stain repairs, re-stretching carpets, carpet water damage repairs and carpet patching.
Why Choose Us for Carpet Cleaning?
Refresh Carpet Cleaning offers the complete emergency carpet restoration process, alleviating the worry of mould and bacteria.
You can expect first class carpet cleaning every time. We offer a large range of carpet cleaning services across Sydney with no compromise on quality.
When you choose us you can rest assured you are in safe hands, as Refresh Carpet Cleaning is fully insured and certified.
We are a fully equipped mobile emergency carpet repair operation and have years of experience to back it up.